SCHEDULE – LOCATION – FESTIVITIES
December 1st – December 31st
Lights will be on from dusk until dawn every day of the week with Special Festivities being offered on the following dates and times.
- Dec 1st-Dec 2nd – Opening Weekend
- December 5th – Senior Night
- Dec 6th – Angel of Hope Candlelight Vigil (no lights)
- December 7th – S’more Night
- Dec 8th – Santa Night
- December 14th – Hot Dog Night
- Dec 15th – Horse Drawn Trolley Rides
- December 20th – Senior Night
- December 21st – Reindeer Night
EXCITING 2018 FEATURES
- Hot Chocolate, Cookies, Bonfires, and Holiday Music will be provided every Fri-Sun from 5:00-7:00 in December
- NEW this year we have a Warming Lodge!
- Donations will be accepted on sight during the month of Dec or at both Sartell Coborn’s locations this year from Nov 9th- Dec 31st.
LOCATION & PARKING
The COUNTRY Lights Festival is located in Sartell, MN at Lake Francis Park. The Park is located right on Pinecone Road and within walking distance to the new Sartell Community Center, which is located at 850 19th St S. Sartell, MN 56377.
Parking is available at the Sartell Community Center as well as surrounding streets as needed. Please do not park at Chateau Waters next door.