SCHEDULE – LOCATION – FESTIVITIES
December 2nd – December 31st
Lights will be on from dusk until dawn every day of the week with Special Festivities being offered on the following dates and times.
- Saturday, December 2nd – TBD
- Wednesday, December 6th – Angel of Hope Candle Light Vigil. No lights from 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 9th – TBD
- Friday, December 15th – Santa and Mrs. Claus 5:00 – 7:00 (inside Sartell Community Center)
- Saturday, December 16th – TBD
- Saturday, December 23rd – TBD
LOCATION & PARKING
The COUNTRY Lights Festival is located in Sartell, MN at Lake Francis Park. The Park is located right on Pinecone Road and within walking distance to the new Sartell Community Center, which is located at 850 19th St S. Sartell, MN 56377.
Parking is available at the Sartell Community Center as well as surrounding streets as needed. Please do not park at Chateau Waters next door.