Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the COUNTRY Lights Festival located?
- The festival is located behind the Sartell Community Center around the paved walking path right off of Pine Cone Road. The address for the community center is 850 19th St S Sartell, MN 56377.
Is there a cost?
- No, everything at the COUNTRY Lights Festival is FREE. This event is run on sponsorships and donations. Donations are accepted at the festival.
Is this path drivable?
- No, this is a paved WALKING path. Strollers, wagons and wheelchairs are welcome.
Are dogs allowed?
- Yes, dogs are allowed at the festival if on a leash. Please make sure you clean up after your dog.
What events happen at the festival?
- Lights will be on every night in December with festivities being held on Friday and Saturday evenings. Hot chocolate, Girl Scout cookies, music, bonfires, and special events happen from 5:00-7:00. For a list of the special events view the event details section.
How can I volunteer?
- We are always looking for extra help with setup, take down, and nightly festivity help. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to get involved.
Where can I park?
- You can park at the Sartell Community Center.
What sponsorships are available?
- Please reach out to email@example.com if you are interested in getting involved with this event.