Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the COUNTRY Lights Festival located?
- The festival is located behind the Sartell Community Center around the paved walking path right off of Pine Cone Road. The address for the community center is 850 19th St S Sartell, MN 56377.
Is there a cost?
- No, everything at the COUNTRY Lights Festival is FREE. This event is run on sponsorships and donations. Donations are accepted at the festival.
Is this path drivable?
- No, this is a paved WALKING path. Strollers, wagons and wheelchairs are welcome.
Are dogs allowed?
- Yes, dogs are allowed at the festival if on a leash. Please make sure you clean up after your dog.
What events happen at the festival?
- During the mandate no hot chocolate, girl scout cookies, bonfires, or special events will happen but lights and music WILL BE ON. Lights will be on every night in December with festivities being held on Friday and Saturday evenings. Hot chocolate, Girl Scout cookies, music, bonfires, and special events happen from 5:00-7:00. For a list of the special events view the event details section.
How can I volunteer?
- We are always looking for extra help with setup, take down, and nightly festivity help. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information on how to get involved.
Where can I park?
- You can park at the Sartell Community Center.
What sponsorships are available?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in getting involved with this event.